
We got our plane tickets today. $9,000 dollars later, we are flying Delta, not by choice, but because they bought our tickets. One thing I've learned is that Delta's delta is comfort. Ten hours on a plane with no TVs in the headrest...oh the humanity. The best part is that because the tickets were booked last minute, we got four seats on the plane, all separate. I figure we'll put Reed in the middle seat in back by the European pervert, Mason up front by the business guy and we'll give Mason the dog for good measure. Jaime will sit by the bathroom and I'll get the seat that doesn't recline. Should be a wonderful trip. I'm sure that someone will give up their seat once we get on the plane, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up in the middle seat next to this guy . Since Delta does not have power outlets on their international flights for coach class, we'll be able to drain the laptop battery before we leave Tampa.
The good news is that we arrive in Germany at 9am their time which will put us at 3am our time, and the best part is that we can't check in until 3pm. So if the Germans don't believe in early check in, das dog vill bepoopin on der lobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment